From 2006 to 2010
- Creation and management of 2 adventure parks in Brittany :
- “Forêt Adrénaline” in Carnac: 11 courses from 2 years old, more than 180 challenges, from 1 meter to 17 meters high and a special business area for seminar and team building/ conferences. A new nets course in 2009 : 25 challenges, without harness over 1000m ² of nets, from 7 years old.
- "Forêt Adrénaline" in Betton : building of a new aerial concept with an artificial tower of 15m high. This tower of challenges consists of several sensational acrobatic games on 4 levels of difficulty. The park includes 80 challenges and more than 1 kilometer of zip wires. This new product was built in the middle of a shopping center.
- “Forêt Adrénaline” in Rennes: 7 aerial courses in downtown leisure area, more than 120 challenges, from 2 years old. A course is based in a continuous safety line from 5 years old.
- Construction of a park in Louviers, Eure: in a state forest, the 4 courses will allow you to exceed your limits. Zip wire of 200 meters long.
- Building of 3 adventure courses at the Hotel “Sahara Lodge” (Tunisia): 1 zip wire course, 1 family trail and 1 baby forest for ages 2+.
- Creation of a new course in “Forêt Adrénaline” Carnac calls the “Mygale” (spider): a new concept of spider’s nets with 25 challenges, without any harness above 1000 meters² of nets.
- Construction of family and zip wire trails in campsites:
- “la Grande Métairie” (Carnac)
- “le Moustoir” (Carnac)
- “la Cerclière” (Paris)
- “Mané Guernehué” (Baden)
- “le Port de Plaisance” (Bénodet)
- “le Manoir de Kerlut” (Lesconil / Pont L'Abbé)
- “Ty Nadan” (Arzano), with a maxi-zip wire of 250 meters long, built on an artificial structure.
We are currently developing a removable product for older children.