Material carefully chosen by our professionals
Forêt Adrénaline can provide Personal Protective Equipment (ÉPI) for your parks activities !
All carefully chosen from our partner suppliers whom are recognised as safety leaders by PAH among which are Petzl, Béal, Cilao, Vert Voltage, and Coudou to name a few. We can therefore provide all the necessary equipment for your park:
- First Aid intervention kits
- Special Harnesses to work in great heights
LVC (continuous lifeline system) Material
We provide continuous lifeline systems manufactured by industry leaders such as: “Coudou Pro”, “Vert Voltige” , “Koala Equipment”. We can sell you the equipment you need and also offer installation of the system.
Because of our prefabricated system we can install a platform in 15 minutes! This system is versatile and allows you to easily reinstall platforms to be able to build new courses quickly. We have developed a platform system to strap around trees (2 straps are required per platform). We are able to furnish all equipment and offer installation as well.
- Platform: 55€ each (tax not included / price reduction if purchased in quantity)
- Straps: 25€ the pair (tax not included / price reduction if purchased in quantity)
The benefits of this system include:
- 1, 2 or 3 platforms per tree according to the angle between the courses and the difficulty sought
- Possibility of spiral mounting
- All natural Douglas fir wood (structure and steps)
- Quarter-round milled edges (no sharp edges)
- Quick to install
- Easy to move, adjust and disassemble
- Can be reused on another tree, another site (easy transport)
- Durable assembly (stainless steel screws)
- Tree friendly system
- Aesthetic quality