Material carefully chosen by our professionals
Forêt Adrénaline can provide Personal Protective Equipment (ÉPI) for your parks activities !
All carefully chosen from our partner suppliers whom are recognised as safety leaders by PAH among which are Petzl, Béal, Cilao, Vert Voltige, and Coudou etc… We can therefore provide all the necessary equipment for your park:
- First Aid intervention kits
- Special Harnesses to work in great heights
LVC (continuous lifeline system) Material
We provide continuous lifeline systems manufactured by industry leaders such as: “Coudou Pro”, “Vert Voltige” , “Koala Equipment”. We can sell you the equipment you need and also offer installation of the system.
Because of our prefabricated system we can install a platform in 15 minutes! This system is versatile and allows you to easily reinstall platforms to be able to build new courses quickly. We have developed a platform system to strap around trees (2 straps are required per platform). We are able to furnish all equipment and offer installation as well.
- Platform: 55€ each (tax not included / price reduction if purchased in quantity)
- Straps: 25€ the pair (tax not included / price reduction if purchased in quantity)
The benefits of this system include:
- 1, 2 or 3 platforms per tree according to the angle between the courses and the difficulty sought
- Possibility of spiral mounting
- All natural Douglas fir wood (structure and steps)
- Quarter-round milled edges (no sharp edges)
- Quick to install
- Easy to move, adjust and disassemble
- Can be reused on another tree, another site (easy transport)
- Durable assembly (stainless steel screws)
- Tree friendly system
- Aesthetic quality